Proformance PDWLHG Dual Wireless Multi Use Guitar, Lavalier and Headset
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
PROformance Audio products are designed with the input of many of the country’s top studio and live performance audio professionals. PROformance products deliver world class performance in the studio and on stage even in the most demanding live performance venues. One of our primary design objectives has always been to deliver the greatest value to working studio engineers and onstage performers, that’s why the audio quality of our products typically exceeds that of other brands selling for much more. When you’re looking for no-hype, serious performance products look no further than PROformance…The difference is loud and clear.
PROformance has been creating valued product for nearly 20 years and prides themselves on developing and supporting the live performer. Their design criterion was straightforward. Develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today's challenging RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
- Digital Dual Channel Wireless System
- Operates in 900Mhz free from TV and FCC regulator issues
- 2 Bodypack Transmitters, Receiver, 2 lav Mics, 2 Condenser Headworn Mics and 2 Guitar Cables included
- Battery life of >10Hrs of operation
- 5 Year Warranty
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 15KHz
- Sensitivity: -39dBV (11mV) @ 1PA
- Transmitting Power: 10 mW
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Modulation: DQPSK
Your Proformance PDWLHG Dual Wireless Multi Use Guitar, Lavalier and Headset review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's