It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but they're back with a bang …or is it a twang?
Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. But, things change, and hair bands happen. And now, they're back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B300 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that won't break the bank.
- Rosewood Resonator w/ Abalone Inlay
- Basswood Rim
- Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- 11" Coated Remo Weather King Head
- Steel Tension Hoop w/ 24-pc Bracket
- Dual Coordinator Rod Construction
- Mahogany Bowl
- Chrome Banjo Tuners
- Pearl Headstock & Fretboard inlay
- High Gloss Natural Finish