Fender Acoustasonic 40 Acoustic Amp
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone!
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible “grab and go” solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
- Power: 40 Watts
- Two channels
- Two inputs (both 1/4-in./XLR combo)
- Speakers: 2x6.5 special design, full-range with high-frequency whizzer cones
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, reverb, reverb level, volume
- FX: Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
- Dimensions: 15 in. x 11 in. x 7 in.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Your Fender Acoustasonic 40 Acoustic Amp review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's