Items included in this bundle
The Jared James Nichols “Gold Glory” Les Paul Custom is the premier signature model by the rising star from Les Paul’s hometown. Nichols says, "I've always been drawn to the sound of the Les Paul Junior and the feel of a Les Paul Custom. Since there wasn't a model like that available, I modified my own Les Paul Custom. After playing the first lick on this guitar, it was so gratifying and humbling, I was so inspired to play and share my music with the world." Jared James Nichols’ “Gold Glory” features a classic 1955-style Les Paul Custom body with a single Seymour Duncan® P-90 pickup, an ebony fingerboard with traditional block inlays, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and EpiLite™ case.
Available for a limited time.
First introduced in the early 1950s, Gibson's legendary P90 single coil pickup produced a raw powerful tone that helped define the blues and rock and roll in their formative years. Today, the P90's traditional combination of high output and brilliant tone is still considered a favorite among many top musicians. Known by such familiar nicknames as the "Soapbar" and the "Cobalt," the P90 still cuts through any type of music, all while displaying amazing tonal sensitivity for everything from blues and rock to mellow jazz riffs. It's perfect as a vintage replacement, and features vintage, braided two-conductor wiring. It's also fully wax potted to eliminate any chance of unwanted microphonic feedback.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: 7-ply black/white Back: 5-ply black/white
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 1950s Style Rounded-C, white binding
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in-set
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Wrap Around "Lightning" Bar with Blues Power below bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with silver inserts
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® P-90
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: EpiLite™ Case
- Accessories: EpiLite™ case, Signed Certificate of Authenticity
Your Epiphone ENLPJNDGABNH3 Jared James Nichols Gold Glory Les Paul Custom with Case (Double Gold Aged Gloss) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's