Boss MT2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal 30th Anniversary Edition
The world icon in high-gain distortion pedals!
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Million-Selling High-Gain Monster!
Introduced way back in 1991, the iconic MT-2 Metal Zone remains the king of high-gain distortion stomps for guitarists around the world, with over one million sold and counting.
Its thick, saturated sound is perfectly suited for metal styles and is also great for playing heavy rhythms and soaring solos in other genres. With incredibly wide tone-shaping range and ultra-smooth sustain, the multifaceted MT-2brings an array of rich distortion voices to any musical setting.
• Iconic high-gain distortion pedal
• Innovative dual-stage gain circuit produces thick and tight distortion sounds with smooth, singing sustain
• Three-band active EQ with semi-parametric midrange provides intense sound customization with up to 15 dB boost/cut on each band
• Easy to achieve massive, satisfying sounds at any volume level
• BOSS five-year warranty
Your Boss MT2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal 30th Anniversary Edition review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's