Audio Technica System 10 Digital Wireless System with P
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Audio-Technica s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians
and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4
GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel
selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group
selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency,
time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interferencefree
communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath
interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 is available in multiple system configurations, with handheld
vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and
instrument microphones as well as electric guitars. Each configuration includes the ATW-R1100 receiver and either
a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/ transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering
volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 output jacks with level control
System 10 Digital Wireless System includes: ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001
UniPak transmitter with PRO 92cW-TH headworn microphone, 2.4 GHz
Your Audio Technica System 10 Digital Wireless System with P review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's