Audio Technica ATM-DRUM4 Drum Microphone 4-pack
Expressly engineered for drums, the ATM-DRUM4 Drum Pack from Audio Technica features a core selection of 4 PRO Series microphones specifically designed for the pickup of kick drum, snare drum, and kit overhead!
Most orders placed before
3pm EST ship same day!
Order today before it gets away!
Out of Stock
Reserve Yours Now! We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Pre-order and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Order now, more on the way
We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
This item is delivered digitally. You will be emailed a link to download the software and a serial number to activate it after your order is received.
We may directly drop ship this item to you from the manufacturer.
Due to production delays on this product, we will not be accepting any new orders. Please contact us via chat, email or phone for other similar in-stock options
We've received tracking and these popular digital pianos are on the way to us from Roland. We expect them the week of 11/9/2020 and recommend you pre-order this hot product today.
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Expressly engineered for drums, the ATM-DRUM4 Drum Pack from Audio Technica features a core selection of 4 PRO Series microphones specifically designed for the pickup of kick drum, snare drum, and kit overhead.
The pack includes (1) ATM250 hypercardioid kick drum mic, (1) ATM650 hypercardioid snare mic, and (2) ATM450 cardioid overhead mics.
Low-profile form-factors and versatile mounting options for each mic allow you to explore best placement preferences for your sound, while expertly-engineered technology handles fast transients and high SPL (sound pressure levels), as well as deliver superior off-axis rejection.
This package also includes specified clamps for each microphone, along with (4) ⅝"-27 to ⅜"-16 threaded adapters, plus a hard carrying case with a die-cut foam interior to hold all microphones and accessories—all you need in your kit for work in small venues and churches to other controlled environments.
- (1) ATM250 Hypercardioid Kick Drum Mic
- (1) ATM650 Hypercardioid Snare Drum Mic
- (2) ATM450 Cardioid Overhead Mics
- (3) AT8471 isolation stand clamps
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
- (4) ⅝"-27 to ⅜"-16 threaded adapters
- Hard carrying case with a die-cut foam interior
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- ATM450 features integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- ATM250 and ATM650 feature Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- ATM250, ATM650: Dynamic
- ATM450: Fixed-charge back plate permanently-polarized condenser
- Output Connector: Integral XLR3-M type
- Polar Pattern:
- ATM250, ATM650: Hypercardioid
- ATM450: Cardioid
- Frequency Response:
- ATM250: 40 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- ATM650: 80 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- ATM450: 40 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:
- ATM250: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1 V at 1 Pa
- ATM650: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1 V at 1 Pa
- ATM450: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1 V at 1 Pa
- ATM250: 600 Ω
- ATM650: 300 Ω
- ATM450: 200 Ω
- ATM250: 8.9 oz. (252 g)
- ATM650: 9.8 oz. (279 g)
- ATM450: 3.5 oz. (98 g)
- ATM250 (L x Ø): 5.02" x 2.17" (127.5 x 55mm)
- ATM650 (L x Ø): 6.46" x 1.53" (164.2 x 38.8mm)
- ATM450 (L x Ø): 5.00" x 0.83" (126.9 x 21mm)
Your Audio Technica ATM-DRUM4 Drum Microphone 4-pack review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's