Tama HC83BLS RoadPro Boom Cymbal Stand
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
With single braced legs, Roadpro Light stands are 25% lighter than their standard Roadpro counterparts, making these much easier to transport!
- TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's center hole from the tilter's shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.
- Don't let limited stage space cramp your style! If there's no room for a boom, simply convert the stand to a straight stand. The boom arm stores neatly in the upper tube.
- By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
Your Tama HC83BLS RoadPro Boom Cymbal Stand review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's