Peavey E20 Ecoustic Acoustic Combo Amp
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E20 is rated at 20 watts, and has a compact, lightweight design that make it ideal for rehearsals. The 2 separate inputs make the E20 ideal for sharing small rehearsal spaces with an another player, or playing along to pre-recorded material.
- 8 inch extended range speaker
- Two separate channels
- 2-band EQ per channel
- Headphone out
- 20 watts of clean Peavey power
- Weight Unpacked: 16.31 lb(7.4 kg)
- Weight Packed: 20.28 lb(9.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.75"(45.085 cm)
- Height Packed: 18.75"(47.625 cm)
- Depth Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)
Your Peavey E20 Ecoustic Acoustic Combo Amp review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's