Taylor GT811e Grand Theater Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Aero Case
Solid Spruce top, Indian Rosewood back and sides, Rosewood pickguard and ES2 Electronics
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Following the successful debut of the fun-to-play Taylor GT (Grand Theater) in October, Taylor is excited to expand the GT’s presence in the Taylor line with two premium-edition rosewood/spruce models that join their flagship 800 Series.
The GT’s accessible body and neck proportions include a scaled-down Grand Orchestra frame (making it slightly shorter and shallower than the Grand Concert body), with a 24-1/8-inch scale length, lending it a slinky feel down the neck. Together with a nut width of 1-23/32 inches, it
strikes an ideal balance of fretting-hand comfort and string spacing. The models, the GT 811 and GT 811e, incorporate a “1” as the third digit to identify the GT body style. Each features back and sides of solid Indian rosewood, along with a solid Sitka spruce top.
Taylor’s new C-Class™ bracing architecture leverages the same foundational concepts as V-Class bracing, improving the volume, sustain and pitch accuracy, with other unique, asymmetrical design elements that enable the GT to coax a surprisingly rich and robust bass response from its compact body dimensions. Between its punchy response and approachable proportions, the GT 811/811e add a completely new sonic personality and playing experience to the popular 800 Series
Specifications / Features
- Solid Spruce top
- Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Taylor smoked nickel mini-tuners
- Rosewood pickguard
- Ebony bridge pins with abalone dots
- 4.5-mil gloss-finish body
- ES2 electronics (GT 811e).
- Ships in Taylor’s attractive AeroCase™. Lightweight yet super sturdy, it provides the perfect balance of portability and protection.
- Neo-tropical mahogany neck.
- Smoky Crelicam ebony fretboard, 24-1/8-inch scale length,
- 1-23/32-inch nut width, and C-Class bracing.
- Maple body and soundhole binding
- Black/maple top purfling,
- Single-ring shell/abalone rosette
- Mother-of-pearl/shell Element fretboard/peghead inlays
Your Taylor GT811e Grand Theater Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Aero Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's