Taylor GS Mini-E Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
Taylor GS Mini-e Koa is the perfect fusion of portability and musicality. It comes with a a gigbag it’s ready to go wherever the music takes you!
Model #GS Mini-e Koa
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. The GS Mini-E Koa features solid Hawaiian Koa, a hardwood that produces a natural compression, yielding more of a controlled "roll-in" effect to a note. The compression evens out a lively attack for a more balanced response. It delivers strong fundamentals with clear and direct focus - similar to mahogany - but with extra top-end shimmer and chime. The arched back of the guitar generates more sound from a small- bodied instrument, and using layered wood back and sides create a sturdy yet receptive platform for the vibrating string energy sent by the guitar's top. Layered wood is also less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity, making it an excellent choice for players who travel with their instruments or simply require more durability.
The GS Mini-e Koa is amplified via the Expression System Basic (ES-B) system, which incorporates piezo design elements from the flagship Taylor ES2 system. It's powered by an onboard preamp that includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner, an LED display for tuning and low battery indication, and Tone and Volume controls. The preamp/tuner is powered by two button cell 3v lithium (CR2032) batteries. Two new batteries will provide approximately 300 hours of use. The ES-B conserves battery life using a standard on/off system that will automatically turn off if left on over 3 minutes. A low battery indicator on the LED display (located on the preamp circuit board) will display an “L” when the battery reaches 4.5 volts.
The Taylor Difference
What sets Taylor Guitars apart? Unmatched build quality, the most stable and playable necks, a vast array of tonal options, eco-conscious and ethically-sourced raw materials, and a lifetime of service and support.
- Pickup/preamp combo with built-in chromatic tuner
- Clean, symmetrical look Hawaiian koa top with layered koa body
- Black plastic truss rod
- Three-ring rosette
- Scarf neck joint
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium strings
- Body type: Grand Symphony Mini
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Hawaiian koa
- Back and sides: Layered Koa
- Bracing pattern: GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Body finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Taylor GS Mini Profile
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 23.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Lexan
- Tuning machines: Chrome GS Mini with chrome buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Micarta "Wave"/NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hard bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Your Taylor GS Mini-E Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's