Taylor 652ce 12-string Builder's Edition Natural With Case
Model #Builder's Edition 652ce Natural
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The first 12-string to join the Builder’s Edition collection will appeal to electric players with its compact Grand Concert body, electric guitarinspired contouring, shorter scale length (247/8”) and 12-fret neck. A unique design detail is its reverse-strung setup, like an electric 12-string, which emphasizes the fundamental note, creating a slightly fuller, meatier 12-string voice.
The wood pairing of maple with torrefied spruce, together with a hard rock maple neck, also channel the electric experience with their transparent, player-reflective properties. Proprietary V-Class bracing architecture helps produce a sound that’s clean and focused, remarkably in tune, and with an articulate low-end response. For players who love to strum those classic Beatles, Byrds or Tom Petty tunes on a 12-string, the 652ce is a fantastic option, and the amplified sound is supremely stage-friendly.
Appointments include mother-of-pearl Scepter fretboard/peghead inlays, a maple rosette with maple top and back purfling, Gotoh 510 tuners, Silent Satin finish and ES2 electronics. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Body: Cutaway Grand Concert
- Woods: Figured Big Leaf Maple / Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Beveled cutaway, beveled armrest, Curve Wing bridge with double-mounted string anchoring, reverse-strung setup, Gold Gotoh 510 tuners, Silent Satin finish
- A balanced 12-string that blends the comfort, precision and utility of an electric into the organic, acoustic musical space
Your Taylor 652ce 12-string Builder's Edition Natural With Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's