Tama HS40PWN Stage Master Snare Stand with Double Braced Legs
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Stage Master snare drum stand features a universal gearless tilter. This tilter holds the snare basket securely in place using metal plate friction instead of traditional gears. As well, the snare basket can be adjusted to any desired angle to achieve the most comfortable playing position. The HS40PWN features the smaller basket for 10" to 12" diameter snare drums with swivel function, which enables the snare basket to rotate independently, allowing the strainer to be placed in any position.
- 22.2-25.4mm Pipe Diameter
- Universal Gearless Tilter
- Die-Cast Joint w/Ergonomic T-Bolt
- For 10" to 12" Diameter Snare Drums
- Swiveling Basket
- Adjustable Height Range: 470mm-630mm (18 1/2"-24 13/16")
- Tripod Double Braced Legs
Your Tama HS40PWN Stage Master Snare Stand with Double Braced Legs review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's