Sterling by Music Man RAYSS4-DBL-M1 Bass Guitar Short Scale StingRay in Daphne Blue No Case
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Sterling by Music Man short-scale StingRay bass is the newest addition to the StingRay collection, offering the iconic design with a short-scale makeover for the first time. The new short-scale bass features a 30" scale for easier playability, passive boost, and a Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickup with higher output neodymium magnets and a 3-way rotary switch. The pickup configuration includes parallel, true single-coil, and series modes.
For the first time, the iconic StingRay design is available with a 30" short scale makeover, delivering easier playability.
The StingRay Short Scale features a neodymium humbucking pickup with 3-way rotary switch. The pickup configuration includes parallel, true single-coil, and series modes.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale: 30"
- Neck Radius: 9.5” (24 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.5” (38 mm) at nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (OWH), Maple (DBL)
- Fret Markers: White/Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Rotary Selector
- Pickups: Sterling by Music Man Designed Neodymium Pickups (H)
Your Sterling by Music Man RAYSS4-DBL-M1 Bass Guitar Short Scale StingRay in Daphne Blue No Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's