Squier Vintage Modified Straocaster HSS Laurel Black
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
With great sound, great feel and great value, Squiers Vintage Modified Stratocaster HSS comes roaring back with all-new features including a vintage-tint gloss neck, 70s-style large headstock, powerful humbucking bridge-pickup tone and a striking new Charcoal Frost Metallic finish option in addition to timelessly cool Black and Three-color Sunburst.
Other features include a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5-radius Laurel fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, Duncan Designed HB-102 humbucking bridge pickup and SC-101 single-coil neck and middle pickups (all with aged white covers), five-way pickup switch with white tip, three-ply pickguard (white-black-white), white numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and engraved neck plate.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: (0301215500, 0301215506, 0301215569) Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102B Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed Single Coil pickups, Duncan Designed Hum Cancelling Pickup, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
- Control Knobs: White
Your Squier Vintage Modified Straocaster HSS Laurel Black review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's