Roland KS-10Z Heavy Duty Z-Style Keyboard Stand
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
HEAVY-DUTY ADJUSTABLE STAND FOR STAGE PIANOS & OTHER KEYBOARDS
The KS-10Z takes the classic “Z-stand” configuration and enhances it for increased usability. With its versatile adjustable design, this rugged stand is suitable for all types of stage pianos and keyboards, including large and heavy 88-note models.
Spring-loaded levers provide quick and easy height adjustment, and sturdy metal crossbars add strength and stability while also allowing for width adjustments. The KS-10Z’s foam-padded support arms conveniently fold down for transport, enabling easy travel from home to gig and back.Features
*Keyboard not included
- Sturdy design with heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Easy height and width adjustment with spring-loaded levers
- Padded support arms fold down for easy transport
- Adjustable width from 23 in./59 cm to 37 in./94 cm
- Adjustable height from 25 in./64 cm to 36 in./91 cm
- Weight capacity: 220 lb./100kg
Your Roland KS-10Z Heavy Duty Z-Style Keyboard Stand review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's