Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
The JD-XA is a unique crossover synth that brings together analog warmth and digital versatility in one super-creative, no- compromise instrument.
First, there’s a four-part, all-analog monster with true analog filters and a direct dry output.
Next up is a four-part digital engine powered by Roland’s SuperNATURAL synth technology, plus an impressive selection of potent effects.
The JD-XA’s engines can be used independently or interactively, providing an incredibly flexible platform for sound design, studio work, and live performance.
Use the analog and digital parts side by side, stack them up for total sonic devastation, or shape digital waveforms via the analog filters to create sounds never heard before.
With the JD-XA, you can forget about analog or digital—just close your eyes, imagine how the future sounds, and start creating music.
49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
Sound Generator Section
- Analog Part: 4 voices - Digital Part: 64 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer - Analog Part: 4 parts (2 OSCs + AUX, 1 Filter, 1 AMP, 2 Pitch ENV, 1 Filter ENV, 1 AMP ENV, 2 LFOs and 1 MOD LFO) - Digital Part: 4 parts (3 Partial (3 OSCs, 3 Filters, 3 AMPs, Envelops for each section and LFOs)) (Digital Part uses SuperNATURAL Synth tones that is compatible with the Integra-7.)
User Program Memory
- Internal: 256 - USB Flash memory: 256 The patterns of Arpeggio and Sequence are saved as programs.
- Oscillator waveforms: Saw, Square, Pulse/PWM, Triangle, Sine - Knobs/Sliders: Pitch, Fine, Cross Mod, Pulse Width, Pulse Width Modulation - Pitch Envelopes: Attack, Decay, Envelope Depth - Modulation: Cross Modulation, Ring Modulation, Oscillator Sync (A-OSC2 is applied as modulation to A-OSC1.)
- LFO Waveform: Triangle, Sine, Saw, Square, Sample&Hold, Random - Knobs/Sliders: Rate, Fade Time, Pitch Depth, Filter Depth, Amp Depth - Tempo Sync
Mixer Section (For Analog Part)
- Level: A-OSC 1, A-OSC 2, AUX
- Vocoder - MIC Modulation
- MFX: 8 systems, 67 types (each part has a MFX) - Part EQ: 8 systems (each part has a Part EQ) - TFX: 2 systems, 29 types - DELAY - REVERB: 6 types - Master EQ - Mic Input Reverb: 8 types
Tracks: 16 Patterns are saved as a program. SMF import supported.
Preset pattern: 64 Patterns are saved as a program.
Pitch bend and modulation lever, Pitch and modulation wheels
16 characters 2 line LCD
USB Flash memory
PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch TRS phone type ANALOG DRY OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type CLICK OUTPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone), balanced FOOT PEDAL jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD) CV/GATE OUTPUT jacks (2 systems): Miniature phone type (CV: These jacks support OCT/V (Hz/V is not supported). GATE: They output +5 V.) MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) USB COMPUTER port (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI): USB B type (Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.) USB MEMORY port: USB A type DC IN jack
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's