Roland GLC-1C Lab Conferencing System
The next generation in music-conferencing systems!
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
*Instruments sold separately
- Comprehensive stand-alone conferencing system; represents the next generation in music conferencing
- 8-station stereo lab system expandable up to 48-stations with GLC-EXPKIT expansion kits
- Easy set up using supplied connectors, cables, and headset
- Rack mountable hub controlled via the conference controller
- External audio output for monitoring and recording
- GLC-1 includes nine GLC-SB interface boxes
- Broadcast an external audio source (e.g. CD player, computer, Music Tutor, etc.) using CD input or AUX input; record lectures and performances on an external audio recorder (e.g. CD, hard disk, computer, etc.) using MON output
- Audio input for external source playback
- Optional SB-45 Conferencing Headsets with Microphone for two-way communication (sold separately)
Step into the future of music education with the Roland GLC-1, a revolutionary all-in-one communication solution perfect for group piano teaching, music ensemble instruction, and advanced language lab teaching.
This comprehensive stand-alone conferencing system marks the next generation in music conferencing, offering an eight-station stereo lab system expandable up to 48 stations with GLC-EXPKIT expansion kits. The GLC-1 ensures an easy setup with supplied connectors, cables, and headset, and its rack-mountable hub is seamlessly controlled via the conference controller.
With features like external audio output for monitoring and recording, nine GLC-SB interface boxes, and the ability to broadcast external audio sources, the GLC-1 is the epitome of intuitive and easy-to-use technology.
Elevate your music education experience with the Roland GLC-1.