Roland GK3 Divided Guitar Pickup for Roland Guitar Synthesizers
Most orders placed before
3pm EST ship same day!
Order today before it gets away!
Out of Stock
Reserve Yours Now! We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Pre-order and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Order now, more on the way
We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
This item is delivered digitally. You will be emailed a link to download the software and a serial number to activate it after your order is received.
We may directly drop ship this item to you from the manufacturer.
Due to production delays on this product, we will not be accepting any new orders. Please contact us via chat, email or phone for other similar in-stock options
We've received tracking and these popular digital pianos are on the way to us from Roland. We expect them the week of 11/9/2020 and recommend you pre-order this hot product today.
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
GK-3 Divided Pickup
The GK-3 is 30 percent thinner than its predecessor, and it now uses a 1/4-inch jack for normal guitar input. The pickup includes an adjustable curve design to keep an even distance between the strings for better response (the pickup cable length is also adjustable). Owners of Les Paul-type guitars can install the GK-3 safely without drilling using a special attachment plate included in the box
Plug and Play
Ever wanted to thicken up your guitar sound with a warm synth pad? Or how about a screaming lead sound that puts you in front? The GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer makes playing high-quality synthesizer and instrument sounds from your guitar as simple as 1-2-3. First, attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your steel-stringed electric (no drilling necessary). Second, select the type of sound you want using the Bank knob. Third, choose a sound variation using the Number/Value dial and start playing. With the GR-20, it's easy to tap into the power of guitar synthesis.
• Complete guitar synthesis system with GK-3 Divided Pickup and GK cable
• Easy to use: select a sound category (Strings, Organ, Synth, etc.) and play!
• Quick editing via Attack, Release, Chorus, and Delay/Reverb knobs
• Digital pitch detection for lightning-fast tracking
• Includes Roland's latest sounds like sax, strings, flute, brass, bass and percussion loops
• GK-3 mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
• GK-3 features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length, plus an attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
• Patch Link enables system to work with MIDI-capable multi-effects like the GT-6
Your Roland GK3 Divided Guitar Pickup for Roland Guitar Synthesizers review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's