Roland System 1 Plug Out Synthesizer
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Back in the 1970s, Roland launched the SYSTEM 100, SYSTEM 100M, and the now almost mythical SYSTEM 700. These modular and semi-modular synthesizers are heralded to this day for their flexibility and character of sound. In the spirit of its predecessors, the SYSTEM-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of tones with the bold, unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades.
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colors create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter function
- Scatter jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for modern edge
- Integrated delay and reverb effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal-sized keys
- Comfortable to play, yet the most compact Roland synth ever
73 Physical Controls. 100 Percent Synth.
Meet the SYSTEM-1, a synthesizer thats probably unlike any youve encountered before. At its heart is Rolands new Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, which we use to carefully analyze every aspect of analog circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM-1, creating a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones.
The SYSTEM-1 not only sounds amazing, but also has a totally innovative design with performance-ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim unashamedly: I am synthesizer. Hear me roar. Sound good? Theres more
Plug In and PLUG-OUT
The SYSTEM-1 can controland even hostsoftware recreations of classic Roland synthesizers. Thats rightthe SYSTEM-1 gives you access to plug-in versions of legendary Roland synths, and they can be hosted in the SYSTEM-1 itself, with no computer required. You can even switch between the SYSTEM-1s internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. We call this wizardry PLUG-OUT, and were pretty excited about it.
We think youll be excited too once you experience the supreme authenticity of the upcoming SH-101 soft synth, with the SYSTEM-1 providing an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface that just works. Lets be honest: who could make a better plug-in version of a classic Roland synth than Roland? And the SH-101 is just the beginningmore PLUG-OUT synths are on the way.
A Few More Things
The SYSTEM-1 looks great, and is designed to work seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series. In addition, you can connect the SYSTEM-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive both audio and MIDI data, including MIDI clock information to sync with external devices and other AIRA units.
Your Roland System 1 Plug Out Synthesizer review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's