Martin GPCRSGT Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric with Case
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
One of the first Grand Performance body sizes in Martin's Road Series, the GPCRSGT is a 14-fret cutaway model featuring a solid Sitka spruce top paired with sapele back and sides to give you a touch more treble.
The cutaway and Performing Artist profile neck makes it a joy to play. The GPCRSGT is equippied with undersaddle soundhole Fishman Sonitone electronics with the versatility of USB, which makes it a must-have for those who partake in computer recording. It also comes with high-quality SP Lifespan strings and a hardshell case.
- Body type: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid sapele
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclised with Small Buttons
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Black Richlite, white corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Hardshell Case Included
Your Martin GPCRSGT Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric with Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's