Korg MS20 Full Size Limited Edition Monophonic Synthesizer (Blue)
The MS-20 is Reborn in Three Limited-Edition Colors!
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
A new twist on a long-awaited full-size synth
The MS-20 played a vital role KORG’s history as a synthesizer brand. Even after sales of the original, released in the late 70’s, came to an end, KORG has carried on the MS-20 tradition in a mini-sized reissue, a software synthesizer plugin, and even a kit version. These were driven by Korg's pride in their synthesizer heritage, their understanding of its historical significance, their responsibility to faithfully carry on the analog circuit technology that they developed over the years, and their desire to pass on its generation-spanning sound to the future.
And now, Korg has resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20, which had in 2014 been produced only in very small numbers as a kit. But in addition to faithfully recreating the sound, feel, and analog circuitry, this full-size reissue will consist of limited numbers of three different powder-coated color variations: white (WHITE), metallic blue (MBLUE), and black (BLACK).
This MS-20 FS is the genuine MS-20 made by KORG, faithful to the original in every way. Today, 40 years after first appearing in 1978, musicians hungry for this absolutely timeless sound can hear the genuine analog power of the MS-20.
- Full-sized MS-20 made by KORG.
- Four different color variations in a powder-coated finish.
- Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
- Completely reproduces the analog circuitry of the time.
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure.
- External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
- Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
- MIDI IN connector and USB port are provided.
- AC adapter.
- The original is reproduced in every detail, including the package finish and the included manual.
- Color variation: BLUE
- Keyboard: 37-notes full size keyboard (3 octave)
- Main Controllers: Control Wheel (center click), Momentary switch
- Input/Output: SIGNAL IN jack (mono phone jack), SIGNAL OUT jack (mono phone jack, 2Vp-p output, 3.5 k ohm), PHONES jack (stereo phone jack, 33 ohm, 48mW), DC12V jack, MIDI IN jack, USB connector (type B)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 573 mm x 316 mm x 248 mm/22.56" x 12.44" x 9.76"
- Weight: 6.3 kg/13.89 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (12 V/1.5 A), patch cable x 10
Click HERE to see this in WHITE!
Click HERE to see this in BLACK!
Your Korg MS20 Full Size Limited Edition Monophonic Synthesizer (Blue) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's