J. Rockett Archer Ikon Boost/Overdrive Pedal
Gain controls the amount of distortion — goes from clean boost to tube distortion!
Model #Archer Ikon
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Archer Ikon is sort of a 2 in one guitar pedal.
It can be used as just a clean boost by turning the gain all the way down.
As you introduce gain it will attenuate the clean signal but there is a magical blend in between that you will find. Please experiment!!
- 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
- 9 volt Battery
- Buffered Switching
- Dial in gain without significantly altering the tone of your guitar
- Output knob controls its volume level
- Treble adjusts your high end
- Gain controls the amount of distortion — goes from clean boost to tube distortion
- Runs off of 9-volt power, but has an internal charge pump to double its voltage to 18 volts*
Your J. Rockett Archer Ikon Boost/Overdrive Pedal review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's