Ibanez TCY10EIVH Talman Acoustic Electric Ivory No Case
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
You've noticed by now that Ibanez holds a studious respect for tradition. That said, every now and then you have to hang a right where everyone else is turning left. The double-cutaway Talman is our rebel with a cause. Electric players looking to add an acoustic-guitar dimension to their arsenal go headover- heels for this distinctive hybrid.
- Okoume neck: The Okoume neck provides greater playing comfort.
- Purpleheart fretboard: The Purpleheart fretboard emphasizes the beauty and the rich tonal character of this bass.
- Spruce top: Spruce remains the most popular wood for acoustic guitar tops, mainly due to its pristine tonal clarity.
- Sapele back and sides: Sapele back and sides offer a full-bodied and warm mid-range and a bright tone.
- Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup: The Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
- Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner: AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
- Purpleheart bridge: The Purpleheart bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins: These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
Your Ibanez TCY10EIVH Talman Acoustic Electric Ivory No Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's