Ibanez SR300EBLWK Electric Bass Left-Handed (Weathered Black)
Most orders placed before
3pm EST ship same day!
Order today before it gets away!
Out of Stock
Reserve Yours Now! We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Pre-order and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Order now, more on the way
We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
This item is delivered digitally. You will be emailed a link to download the software and a serial number to activate it after your order is received.
We may directly drop ship this item to you from the manufacturer.
Due to production delays on this product, we will not be accepting any new orders. Please contact us via chat, email or phone for other similar in-stock options
We've received tracking and these popular digital pianos are on the way to us from Roland. We expect them the week of 11/9/2020 and recommend you pre-order this hot product today.
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Nyatoh used as the body wood provides a rich mid-low end.
- Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. The walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively "trap" the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
- Accessed by the 3-way Power Tap switch, the pickups offer a choice of three tonal personalities: A rich humbucker sound, a pure single-coil sound, or an enhanced single coil sound? fattened by lows from the humbucker pickups.
Your Ibanez SR300EBLWK Electric Bass Left-Handed (Weathered Black) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's