Ibanez B50 5-String Banjo with Mahogany Resonator
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Its been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo biz, but were back with a bang or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. But, things change, and hair bands happen. As of 2012 were back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B-50 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank.
- BodyShape: Banjo
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Remo 11inch coated weatherking banjo head
- Tuners: Open Gear Tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Acoustic Strings
- Finishes: Natural High Gloss Finish
- closed back design
- 24 lug configuration
Your Ibanez B50 5-String Banjo with Mahogany Resonator review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's