Gator GWE-000-AC Acoustic Case for Martin
Tried & True Classic Protection
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The GWE-000AC Hard-Shell Wood Case for Martin 000 Acoustic Style Guitars is lightweight with an arched top and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your 000 Acoustic guitar snug and in place. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your 000 Acoustic style guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-000AC hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable arch-topped plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Designed to fit Martin 000 and similar style Acoustic Guitars
Your Gator GWE-000-AC Acoustic Case for Martin review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's