Gator Cases GL-CLASSIC Rigid EPS Polyfoam Lightweight Case for Classical Guitars
The portability of a gig bag meets the sturdy protection of a hard-shell case!
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Medium Weight & Impact Resistant
The Gator GL Series rigid EPS polyfoam case thoroughly protects your classical guitar without weighing you down.
The case is outfitted with heavy-duty nylon, which forms a durable, moisture-resistant outer layer.
Plush lining and EPS foam core provide a form-fitting and scratch-free safe haven.
The Gator GL Classical Guitar Case includes two zippered accessory compartments to hold everything from capos to strings, and nylon-web handles and a removable shoulder strap make it easy to tote your gear wherever you go. Want one case the does it all?
The Gator GL-CLASSIC case has you covered.
- Hybrid case style, offering the best of both worlds: the portability of a gig bag meets the sturdy protection of a hard-shell case.
- Rugged, 600-Denier nylon exterior forms a durable, water-resistant outer shield Dense EPS Foam core and plush lining keep your guitar safe from bumps and scratches
- 2 Spacious interior storage compartments offer secure hideaways for capos, strings, picks, and accessories Heavy-duty nylon web carry handle gives you a firm grip Removable shoulder strap makes it comfortable and easy to take your case on the road
Your Gator Cases GL-CLASSIC Rigid EPS Polyfoam Lightweight Case for Classical Guitars review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's