Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline with Gig Bag (Maple/Candy Apple Red)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra 'magic' up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
- Single cutaway semi-hollow body electric guitar
- Two Vintage Noiseless™ Tele pickups (neck and bridge)
- Four-way switching includes series wiring
- Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Your Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline with Gig Bag (Maple/Candy Apple Red) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's