Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Special with Gig Bag (Pau Ferro/Surf Pearl)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
DELUXE FENDER STYLE
Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ideal for bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender's classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist's wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- Two Vintage Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickups (middle and bridge)
- Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch
- Four-saddle HiMass™ bridge for increased attack and sustain
- Four-bolt asymmetrical neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Your Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Special with Gig Bag (Pau Ferro/Surf Pearl) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's