Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe with Case (Maple/Natural)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
In the late '60s and early '70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so we listened and created the Telecaster Deluxe in 1973. Today's version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player-oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed ShawBucker humbucking pickups
- String-through-body Telecaster bridge with bent steel saddles
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Your Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe with Case (Maple/Natural) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's