Fender 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass with Gig Bag (Maple/Diamond Anniversary)
Special Diamond Anniversary finish, modern "C" maple neck and vintage style '60's single coil pickups
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s Jazz Bass pickups provide bright and clear tone while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Jazz Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Jazz Bass is a fitting homage to one of Fender’s most influential designs, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
- Series: 75th Anniversary
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Diamond Anniversary
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Your Fender 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass with Gig Bag (Maple/Diamond Anniversary) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's