Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass with Case (Rosewood/2-Color Bourbon Burst)
Special Bourbon Burst finish, slim "C" neck and vintage style '60's single coil Jazz Bass pickups
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Series: 75th Anniversary Commemorative
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Your Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass with Case (Rosewood/2-Color Bourbon Burst) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's