Epiphone Les Paul Modern (Ebony/Sparkling Burgundy)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The new Inspired by Gibson™ Epiphone Les Paul™ Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as a lighter-weight body and innovative SlimTaper™ neck with an asymmetrical profile. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability.
Upgrades include an ebony fretboard, Grover® locking Rotomatic® tuners, Graph Tech® nut, clear Top Hat knobs, and ProBucker™ pickups. The control assembly features the treble bleed circuit to keep your highs sparkling when turning your volume down, 3 push-pull pots to switch between the humbucker™ and the single-coil sounds, and phase switching for the most versatile and sonic variety. The new Epiphone Les Paul Modern is here to shape the sound for future generations.
The classic "P.A.F" sound is closer than you think
Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbucker has quietly become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. It has fooled experts, vintage purists, and even luthiers who have worked with the best vintage examples from the late 50s and early 60s. Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers are the real deal--made with 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented.
The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of the bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. And the bobbins used on ProBucker™ pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers. Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups also feature sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire, and are vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Back: Mahogany with Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Weight Relief: Yes
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Modern contoured heel
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlay: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued-set
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Black PVC
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Strap Buttons: 2; bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volumes (w/2 Push/Pull Coil-Tap), 2 Tones (1 Push/Pull Phase)
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Your Epiphone Les Paul Modern (Ebony/Sparkling Burgundy) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's