Epiphone EASTARSLBCH1 Starling Acoustic Guitar (Starlight Blue)
Dreadnought shape with layered Sitka Spruce top and layered Mahogany body.
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany, while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone.
The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75” scale length results in slightly less string tension and also reduces the distance the player’s fingers have to “stretch” to form chord shapes.
The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic.
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Back: Layered Mahogany
- Side: Layered Mahogany
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone® XB
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Imitation Bone; compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
Your Epiphone EASTARSLBCH1 Starling Acoustic Guitar (Starlight Blue) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's