Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Awesome on guitar and bass, the Hot Wax fuses our Hot Tubes and Crayon pedals into one powerful dual-overdrive. Use each individually or stack them with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes. Master EQ and Blend controls provide the tonal flexibility power players demand. The Hot Wax is the next evolution in inspired overdrives!
- Combines the Crayon full range overdrive and the Hot Tubes, a reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS overdrive.
- Use the Crayon or Hot Tubes alone or stack them with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes
- Sounds great on guitar and bass
- Blend control lets you blend in your dry signal which is especially useful on bass guitar
- Master EQ section features Bass and Treble for increased tonal control and flexibility
- Quiet pop-free foot switching
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 75mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
Your Electro-Harmonix Hot Wax Dual Overdrive review
Sound Quality: Features: Ease of Use:
Value: Reliability: Overall:
Your review text:
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's