DigiTech SC-2 HardWire Valve-Distortion Extreme-Performance Pedal
Clearsonic products are custom made to order and may take additional time to deliver. Call us at 877-778-7845 and we'll be happy to help you!
Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship same day!
Order today before it gets away.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Superior Technology Meticulous Craftsmanship True Innovation True Bypass. HardWire pedals modify your guitar tone only when you want. HardWire pedals add pure effects when theyre on and dont add noise when theyre offtruly the best of both worlds. And if you happen to lose power to HardWire pedals in the middle of a performance, you can keep playing because HardWire pedals switch to True Bypass mode until power is restored. Higher Voltage . HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop. Constant Voltage. HardWire pedals guarantee constant effects performance throughout the life of the battery and prevent tone loss because they operate at a steady voltageindependent of decaying battery voltage. Tourworthy. HardWire pedals are designed for the touring musician. Unique Stomplock guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal includes custom-cut Velcro pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
- 2 Modes of operation: Crunch and Saturated Crunch Mode gives you plenty of gain with mids that cut through Scoop Mode adds more gain and removes the mids for a modified ton
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include: Stomplock(TM) knob guards prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal on stage Custom-cut Velcro pads
- Crunch Mode gives you plenty of gain with mids that cut through Scoop Mode adds more gain and removes the mids for a modified ton
- HardWire Pedals include: Stomplock(TM) knob guards prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- 2 Modes of operation: Crunch and Saturated Crunch Mode gives you plenty of gain with mids that cut through
- Scoop Mode adds more gain and removes the mids for a modified ton
- HardWire Pedals include: Stomplock knob guards prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal on stage Custom-cut Velcro pads
- 2 Modes of operation: Crunch and Saturated
Your DigiTech SC-2 HardWire Valve-Distortion Extreme-Performance Pedal review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's