Clearsonic S5-2 Sober Baffle Dark Grey
Most orders placed before
3pm EST ship same day!
Order today before it gets away!
Out of Stock
Reserve Yours Now! We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Pre-order and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Order now, more on the way
We will confirm and update you when shipping.
Questions call us at 877-778-7845!
This item is delivered digitally. You will be emailed a link to download the software and a serial number to activate it after your order is received.
We may directly drop ship this item to you from the manufacturer.
Due to production delays on this product, we will not be accepting any new orders. Please contact us via chat, email or phone for other similar in-stock options
We've received tracking and these popular digital pianos are on the way to us from Roland. We expect them the week of 11/9/2020 and recommend you pre-order this hot product today.
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The S2466x2 is Clearsonic's largest free-standing model and is most often used as a light-weight isolation gobo.
This 66-inch high model features a cloth hinge that allows the two 24-inch wide baffles to free-stand in a ‘V’ configuration or fold in half when not in use. A built-in strap handle allows for easy transport. S2466x2 are included with many of our large format isolation packages, but can also be used as gobos around vocalists, horn players, etc.
Adjacent S2466x2 baffles can be attached together using built-in Velcro flaps. Height Extenders are available to increase the baffle height to 78 inches.
- EFFICIENT NOISE REDUCTION: SORBER baffles don't just redirect sound - they absorb it! SORBER's NRC ratings are greater than 90 %.
- PORTABLE: SORBER baffles are very light! The S5-2 only weighs 19 pounds. Each S5-2 SORBER folds in half and includes a handle allowing one person to easily carry multiple units.
- FREESTANDING or TACK ABLE: Set up S5-2 SORBER in freestand mode and avoid messing up your walls by gluing, nailing, screwing, etc. Reconfigure your room setup quickly and easily. Also, SORBER case fabric is "Velcro receptive". If desired, SORBER can be held against a surface using standard Velcro hook. S2 SORBER squares attach to ClearSonic Panels this way.
- DURABLE: Made from a super tough carpet "trunk" cloth that can take the abuse of the road!
- AESTHETICALLY NEUTRAL: Both the light and dark gray cloth look great from either side!
- FIRE RESISTANT: All SORBER products have a Class A fire rating. To be considered 'Class A', a product must have a Flame Spread of less than 25 and a Smoke Developed Index rating of less than 450. SORBER products have a Flame Spread index of 0 and a Smoke Developed index of 65.
NOTE: Please put your color choice of dark or light gray in the notes section
Your Clearsonic S5-2 Sober Baffle Dark Grey review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's