Chauvet DJ 4PLAY Lighting System
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The 4PLAY™ provides a ready-to-go light bar for the entertainer on the go. The bar is fitted with four LED moonflowers each containing 57 red, green, blue and white diodes to produce razor-sharp rotating beams. The unit features 6-channels of DMX control with built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The 4PLAY™ fits onto most standard tripods, including speaker stands and the 4BAR™ tripod. And, it comes with a free travel bag
- Portable, RGBW LED effect light floods the room with beams
- Rotating, razor-sharp beams penetrate the air with no moving parts
- Safely mounts to 4BAR™ as well as most tripods and speaker stands
- Save floor space by using the included bolts for truss mounting
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each head independently
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Generate a synchronized show with easy-access to built-in automated programs in Master/Slave mode
- DMX Channels: 6
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 228 LEDs (48 red, 72 green, 72 blue, 36 white) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 25° (per light)
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.3 to 1.5 in (33 to 38 mm)
- Power Linking: 30 units @ 120 V; 46 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 12 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 19 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 12.7 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Size: 33 x 3.5 x 12.5 in (838 x 89 x 318 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Your Chauvet DJ 4PLAY Lighting System review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's