Chauvet DJ 4BAR LED Stage Wash
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The 4BAR is a pack-and-go must have for DJs, bands and other performers who want a complete LED wash light system. This 15-channel DMX system includes a three-pedal foot switch, adjustable tripod, packing bag and transport case. Each of the four low-profile lights can be positioned independently. With 108 red, green and blue LEDs per light, the 4BAR offers built-in automated and sound activated programs accessible with or without the foot switch.
- 15-channel DMX-512 LED wash light system
- RGB control of 4 separate lights
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Includes footswitch with 33ft cable, tripod with bag and transport case for lights
- Independent positioning of each light
- Low-profile lights are 1.7in deep
- Adjustable stand from 56in to 91in
CONTROL FEATURES (FOOTSWITCH)
- Trigger built-in static or automated programs (includes RGB fades)
- Instantly set any program to sound active
- Instantly blackout any program
- Beam angle: 21 (per light)
- Field angle: 33 (per light)
- Lux: 723 @ 2m (per light)
- Light source: 432 (144 red, 144 green, 144 blue) 10mm LEDs (108 per light)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 48W, 0.4A operating, 0.8A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 29lbs (13.2kg) (includes footswitch)
- Size: 47in x 91in
1194mm x 2311mm
Your Chauvet DJ 4BAR LED Stage Wash review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's