Boss SD1 Super OverDrive Effects Pedal 40th Anniversary Edition
Legendary BOSS overdrive pedal with genre-defining sound and feel!
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Since its release in 1981, the workhorse SD-1 Super Overdrive has been the core gain pedal for generations of players across every musical genre.
Based around the revolutionary asymmetrical clipping circuit from the OD-1 Overdrive—one of the three original BOSS compact pedals from 1977—the SD-1 delivers rich, smooth, and highly musical overdrive tones that continue to inspire guitarists everywhere.
- Unique asymmetrical clipping circuit produces tube-like overdrive characteristics
- Mild-to-moderate drive tones with focused midrange and tight low end
- Ideal for use with clean and slightly driven amps
- Also works great for bringing tightness and definition to high-gain amp tones
- Stacks well with boost, overdrive, and distortion pedals
- BOSS five-year warranty
Your Boss SD1 Super OverDrive Effects Pedal 40th Anniversary Edition review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's