- The Katana-Artist MkII Head comes with all the features of its combo sibling.
- There are five unique amp characters and five variations to provide 10 different tone options.
- There are also five simultaneous effects categories.
- BOSS Tone Studio can be used to customize the onboard effects with over 60 different types.
Experience the unmatched power and sound of BOSS's flagship Katana-Artist MkII Head. Choose from five amp characters and five variations, featuring exclusive panel controls such as a three-way contour switch, adjustable solo boost with delay feature and selectable Air Feel settings. Then shape your signature tones further using Global EQs and onboard BOSS effects while rocking out to the 100w roar delivered through either the Katana Cabinet212 Waza or compatible external speaker cabs. The staff at George's Music is ready to assist you with questions and purchasing of this great amp head.
- Professional 100-watt amplifier head with enhanced tone and exclusive features
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Robust analog class-AB power amp section delivers authentic tone and highly musical response
- Five amp characters with five variations, plus Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections with three variations in each
- Three-way Contour for shaping the overall tonal color and Global EQ switch with three settings (customizable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Solo boost with onboard level control(dedicated delay and EQ can be applied to the Solo boost in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Integrated dual amp expansion functions for GA-FC/GA-FC EX control and true stereo effects
- BOSS Tone Studio editor software for customizing sounds with over 60BOSS effects, pre and post EQs, dedicated Pedal FX, and more
- Series/parallel effect loop and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs
- Shape the cabinet emulation with five onboard Air Feel settings(three presets and two settings configurable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Download and share Livesets at BOSS Tone Exchange
- External control support via GA-FC/GA-FC EXfoot controller, footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
- Three speaker outputs: two 16-ohm and one 8-ohm (8-ohm maximum load supported)
- Optional speaker cabinet tuned for the Katana-Artist MkII Head: Katana Cabinet 212 Waza