Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX2310 Crossover
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX2310
(1/4" TRS & XLR) High-Precision Stereo 2-Way / Mono 3-Way Frequency Crossover with Subwoofer Output
Like the CX3400, the CX2310 offers absolute precision, state-of-the-art circuitry, professional components, ultra low-noise op amps, fully balanced inputs and outputs and intuitive operation. In addition to full-fledged 2-way stereo/3-way mono operation, the CX2310 features a separately adjustable subwoofer output, giving you an extra low-frequency band.
- 24 dB/octave, state-variable Linkwitz-Riley filters for precise frequency separation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output level and mute per band
- Phase reverse switch per output
- Switchable 25 Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Sum function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
More info at Behringer Site
Your Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX2310 Crossover review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's