Now you can create drum tracks with your guitar or bass instantly!
SDRUM’ing A Beat
The new DigiTech SDRUM pedal is your own personal drummer, always ready to learn a new song. Think of a groove, grab your guitar, scratch out a bar or two, and our BeatScratch™ technology will build a full drum accompaniment based on what you played. You’ll get a verse and chorus automatically, making it simple to perform complete songs using the footswitch to control playback. You can even add a bridge part, change kits, or try out countless pattern variations that never stray from your basic groove. Stop searching. Stop programming. Just play.
The heart of the SDRUM is our revolutionary patented beat and pitch detection technology that recognizes high and low strings as you strum and assigns kick and snare hits to those strings, so you can teach SDRUM a rhythm with your primary instrument. SDRUM allows you to further customize these grooves with 5 kits, 3 intensity levels per groove, swing and straight selections, as well as hi-hat and ride variations. You can also tap in a rhythm using the Kick and Snare pads. 36 songs can be stored and recalled and the SDRUM features separate outs for your Amp and full-range Mixer connections.
- BeatScratch™ technology analyzes your unique rhythm
- Use your guitar or bass to create drum grooves
- Automatically created Chorus
- Total control of tempo, intensity, grooves, and sounds
- Comprehensive I/O for flexible connection to amps and/or PA’s
- Pads on front panel for alternate manual input
- 36 songs can be stored on the pedal
- JamSync compatible