Tama HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand
Please call for availability
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The TAMA Drums HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand with Detachable Counterweight features a Quick-Set Tilter, Quick-Set Cymbal Mate, Glide-Tite Grip Joint, Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter, and double-braced legs. The WA900 detachable counterweight allows you to mount heavyweight cymbals and extend the boom arm without the threat of the stand tipping over due to uneven weight distribution.
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint
- Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter
- Double Braced Legs
- Detachable Counter Weight
- Boom Arm Length (incl. Counter Weight): 688mm (27 3/32")
- Weight (incl. Counter Weight): 6.2kg (13.10lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 820mm - 2,200mm (32 1/4" - 86 5/8")
Your Tama HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's