Shure PGA48-XLR Alta Vocal Mic XLR Cable
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Shure PGA48-XLR PG ALTA Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in spoken word and karaoke performance, the PGA48 features an on/off switch, swivel adapter, zipper pouch, and a XLR cable.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille
- 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR cable
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
Shure PGA48-XLR Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -53.5dBV/Pa (2.10 mV) (1 Pa= 94dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio male XLR
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)
- Operating Humidity (Relative): 0 to 95%
Your Shure PGA48-XLR Alta Vocal Mic XLR Cable review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's