Selmer TB300 Trombone with Case
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
This is a great opportunity to save some money! This new, shop worn trombone is perfect for any beginner. There are two small "dimples" near the bell, and the hinges on the case have detached. Trombone plays perfectly, and the case does close and lock.
Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as both a musician and an engineer to create brass instruments of unequalled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide.
- Key of Bb
- .500" medium bore
- 8" two-piece yellow brass bell
- chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide
- brass outer slide
- chrome-plated handgrip
- tubular nickel silver body braces
- removable nickel-plated balance weight
- genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece
- double-wall case.
Your Selmer TB300 Trombone with Case review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's