Rickenbacker 4003 Bass with Case (MAPLEGLO)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Classic Rickenbacker bass - famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. A subtle strip of binding graces the elegantly curved body and the Rosewood fingerboard. Deluxe triangular inlays and stereo capability are standard features.
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33 1/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1 11/16'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2 1/8'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood" Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44 13/16'')
- Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13 1/2'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
Your Rickenbacker 4003 Bass with Case (MAPLEGLO) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's