Peavey PV231EQ Graphic EQ
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Two Channel, 31-Band Equalizer!
The PV 231EQ dual 31-band 2/3 octave graphic EQ brings quality features and low pricing together. Select between 6 dB or 12 dB cut or boost over frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Low cut filter switch with status LED helps remove rumble from open mics while the bypass switch with LED indicator is convenient for sound checks.
* 2 RU dual 31-band
* Switchable 12-band or 6 dB boost/cut range
* Variable 24 dB low cut filter
* Variable 24 dB high cut filter
* XLR balanced I/O
* Output level LEDs
* Bypass switch with status LED
* 45 mm, center-detent control sliders
Your Peavey PV231EQ Graphic EQ review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's