Martin S1 Mahogany Soprano Ukulele with Gig Bag
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today before it gets away!
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The S1 Uke is a soprano-sized model with top, back and sides crafted of genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail genuine mahogany neck. Produces a sweet, warm and beautiful sound, and is fun to play for any age musician!
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Uke
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Headplate: none
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 13.614 in.
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-13/32 in.
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 1-13/16 in.
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64 in.
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Bridge & End Pins: none
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
Your Martin S1 Mahogany Soprano Ukulele with Gig Bag review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's